-- Our Mission --
We Care About Quality
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we choose to make quality a priority in everything we do
Quality ingredients, quality preparation, quality packaging and quality service, to create top quality products for you to enjoy
If you have questions or comments about anything we do or would like to share suggestions, please contact us below
We Are Genuine
- We are registered with the NSW Food Safety Authority, Manufacturer and Wholesaler Inspection Program Notification # 71753
- We follow HACCP and Safe Food Handling practices, Food Safety Supervisor Accreditation # FSA1712454 / F0196235 (NSW)
- We test all our products at Symbio Laboratories Sydney, NATA Accreditation # 2455
- We are registered with City of Sydney Council, Temporary Food Premises Reference # TFP/2021/270
We Value Australian Owned and Australian Made
We are a 100% Australian Owned business and our products are manufactured entirely in Australia using local and imported ingredients
We believe strongly in supporting local industry and are working hard to source all our ingredients and materials, not just some, from 100% Australian suppliers
We also value you, our loyal customers, for supporting Australian businesses and locally made products, and for all the positive feedback you've given us so far
We Value the Environment
- All of our product packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials and all our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable*
- We ship using 100% carbon neutral carriers wherever possible**
- We choose recycled paper and packing material whenever possible
- We use fully-biodegradable shipping satchels whenever possible
- We choose local suppliers in our own city or our own state to help reduce the carbon footprint of our industry
- We choose certified sustainable sources for all raw materials and packaging where possible
- We strive to minimise waste and reduce pollution at all stages of our supply, production and delivery, for a cleaner, healthier world
* Sendle satchels are recyclable, biodegradable and compostable. Australia Post prepaid satchels are recyclable only
** Excludes Australia Post deliveries
We Acknowledge Our Country
We acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, and all of Australia's First Nations people and as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land upon which we all work, live and play, and give respect to the Elders - past, present and emerging - and through them to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, for their continuing connection to land, waters and culture.
- We're proudly Australian. We're local, and all of our our products are made right here in Sydney
- We've been in business in Australia for a long time, more than 20 years in fact, but the Zestify range of condiments is a new venture for us. We hope you love our products!
- We have a passion for creating amazing new flavours and also for listening to you, our customers, about what really works for you in the kitchen and at the table. We think food works best when we can not only deliver the taste you want, but also offer a new experience you've never had before. We love the idea of ending boring food forever!
- We love our community, we love our friends and of course we love our families. And we love connecting with you and others, who share our common interest in a delicious new flavour experience
- Keep the feedback coming, tell us what you think!