We care about quality
- Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we choose to make quality a priority in everything we do.
- Quality ingredients, quality preparation, quality packaging and quality service, to create top quality products for you to enjoy.
- If you have questions or comments about anything we do or would like to share suggestions, please contact us below.
We are genuine
- We are registered with the NSW Food Safety Authority, Manufacturer and Wholesaler Inspection Program Notification # 71753.
- We follow HACCP and Safe Food Handling practices, Food Safety Supervisor Accreditation # FSA1712454 / F0196235 (NSW).
- We test all our products at Symbio Laboratories Sydney, NATA Accreditation # 2455.
- We are registered with City of Sydney Council, Temporary Food Premises Reference # TFP/2021/270.
We value Australian Owned and Australian Made
- We are a 100% Australian Owned business and our products are manufactured entirely in Australia using local and imported ingredients.
- We believe strongly in supporting local industry and are working hard to source all our ingredients and materials, not just some, from 100% Australian suppliers.
- We also value you, our loyal customers, for supporting Australian businesses and locally made products, and for all the positive feedback you've given us so far.
We value the environment
- All of our product packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials and all our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable*.
- We ship using 100% carbon neutral carriers wherever possible**.
- We choose recycled paper and packing material whenever possible.
- We use fully-biodegradable shipping satchels whenever possible.
- We choose local suppliers in our own city or our own state to help reduce the carbon footprint of our industry.
- We choose certified sustainable sources for all raw materials and packaging where possible.
- We strive to minimise waste and reduce pollution at all stages of our supply, production and delivery, for a cleaner, healthier world.
- * Sendle satchels are recyclable, biodegradable and compostable. Australia Post prepaid satchels are recyclable only.
- ** Excludes Australia Post deliveries.
We acknowledge our Country
We acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, and all of Australia's First Nations people and as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land upon which we all work, live and play, and give respect to the Elders - past, present and emerging - and through them to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, for their continuing connection to land, waters and culture.
- We're proudly Australian. We're local, and all of our our products are made right here in Sydney.
- We've been in business in Australia for a long time, more than 20 years in fact, but the Zestify range of condiments is a new venture for us. We hope you love our products!
- We have a passion for creating amazing new flavours and also for listening to you, our customers, about what really works for you in the kitchen and at the table. We think food works best when we can not only deliver the taste you want, but also offer a new experience you've never had before. We love the idea of ending boring food forever!
- We love our community, we love our friends and of course we love our families. And we love connecting with you and others, who share our common interest in a delicious new flavour experience.
- Keep the feedback coming, tell us what you think!
Basis Design Pty Limited ABN 27 112 271 913
Zestify Sauce -
The Sensational New Chilli & Hot Sauce Alternative
What is it?
It's a condiment
- Add it freely to whatever's on your plate!
- Works with everything that's in your fridge or pantry, or already on your table — sweet, savoury, meat, fish, dairy, eggs, vegetables, bread, pasta, nuts, fruit, soups and more.
- Adds a new dimension that saves you from tired, bland food and gives you a premium flavour experience at home without the price tag. Get depth and subtlety with zero equipment or culinary know-how. Turn all your favourite foods into an even better dish with just a drizzle or a dash.
Add flavour not fire™
- Original Sauce has a mild to medium heat that suits all palettes. It won't burn your mouth or kill the flavours you love.
- It's not a hot sauce and it's not a chilli oil. It's a new experience that adds a distinctive, fresh dimension with a simple twist of a cap.
- Other companies bottle heat. We bottle flavour!
What does it taste like?
- It's rich, dark and delicious — quick to become a favourite!
- Spicy and smokey with sweet aromatic notes that capture your attention but don't overwhelm. Evokes the essence of roasted nuts, woody seasoning, rich caramels and sweet dry fruits. It's umami deep and candy bright in one. Smooth on the tongue and light in the mouth with just a hint of heat, the layers of flavour evolve on your palette.
- Adds a delicious slow-cooked intensity to all your food in seconds.
How do you use it?
- Anywhere you'd use butter, olive oil or your favourite ketchup, dressing or marinade. It can even replace salt and pepper to add that special zing.
- Add it in the kitchen while cooking, or take it to the table to top off whatever's on your plate.
- Or, just enjoy it by itself, as a dip with toast, bread or crackers.
What does it go with?
- It's a pan-condiment that works with every flavour base.
- We call it the world's first Pandiment™!
- Check out these special usage ideas:
- It even goes with ice cream. Yes, that's right, ice cream!
- Got your own ideas for recipes? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Original Sauce contains: Australian olive oil, capsicum annum (chipotle chilli, sweet paprika), cinnamon, fennel, pimento, aniseed, cloves, pepper.
- Fire Sauce contains: Australian olive oil, capsicum annum (chipotle chilli, sweet paprika), capsicum chinense (Carolina Reaper), cinnamon, fennel, pimento, aniseed, cloves, pepper. Contains capsaicin, piperine.
- Chilli Vanilli contains: Australian olive oil, capsicum annum (chipotle chilli, sweet paprika), coconut, Grade A vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, fennel, pimento, aniseed, cloves, pepper.
- Our olive oil is 100% Australian origin and fully meets or exceeds AS 5264-2011.
- Allergen information: Original Sauce, Fire Sauce and Chilli Vanilli products are not known to contain declared allergens.
Serving and Storage
- Zestify sauces may be served at room temperature, or at the temperature of the food being prepared, including hot, cold or frozen food. May be used as an ingredient during cooking and is suitable for frying, baking or microwave cooking.
- There is no need to pre-heat or pre-chill the product before use.
- Some settling of contents may occur with storage, and is normal. There is no need to shake the product before use.
- Zestify sauces should be stored upright in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is not required.
- For best results store away from heat, light and moisture and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- To ensure the best flavour and aroma is maintained, always store and serve in the original glass bottle and avoid decanting into plastic containers.
- Re-cap tightly when not in use.
- Zestify sauces can be stored in the refrigerator if desired, however may appear cloudy when cold. Product quality is not affected and cloudiness will disappear when the product returns to room temperature.
- Zestify sauce products retain their quality in storage for a period of up to 12 months, in accordance with the best before date printed on the label.
- For peak quality and guaranteed enjoyment we suggest using the products within 3 months of opening.
Good to Know
Made in Australia
Only natural ingredients
No artificial colours
No artificial flavours
Heart-healthy — over 80% unsaturated fats
Zestify Original Sauce
Zestify Fire Sauce
Zestify Chilli Vanilli
Updated January 2022. NATA Accredited testing by Symbio Laboratories Sydney. Certificates S1027119-1 [R00], S1027119-2 [R00] and S1047425 [R00]. Results < 0.1g / 100mL or < 3mg / 100mL are below the limits of reporting and display as 0.0 per serving.
How does shipping work?
All orders are shipped using Sendle courier services or Australia Post eParcel or Express Post deliveries. Sorry, shipping is not available to Auction houses, Malls or shopping centres, Retail stores, Hospitals, Military bases or Airports. Please specify a valid delivery address at checkout in order to avoid delays receiving your shipment. You will receive tracking information so you can monitor your shipment in transit. Orders shipped via Sendle can also be tracked using the free Shop app. Shipping is only available within Australia.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $40!
PAY NO MORE THAN IN STORE!
Spend $40 in one transaction and get your purchase in your hand with free shipping nation-wide, on us!
Free shipping is also included in the special Tasting Pack for incredible value.
Extra discounts are available with 20% off for Six Packs and 25% off for Big Packs, plus a further 10% off for 2 or more products in any one purchase (excludes accessories).
How long does shipping take?
We do our best to process and dispatch your order within 48 hours, so your shipment reaches you quickly. Once dispatched the approximate shipping times are:
- 2-3 days - Sydney metropolitan area (usually overnight)
- 3-8 business days - Other metropolitan areas within Australia
- For remote areas you will receive a shipping estimate by email once your order is sent.
Please note that delivery times may experience transient delays due to the effects of COVID-19 restrictions.