How to Use
Zestify 6 Second Sauce -
The Sensational New Chilli & Hot Sauce Alternative
What is it?
It's a condiment
- Add it freely to whatever's on your plate!
- Works with everything that's in your fridge or pantry, or already on your table — sweet, savoury, meat, fish, dairy, eggs, vegetables, bread, pasta, nuts, fruit, soups and more.
- Adds a new dimension that saves you from tired, bland food and gives you a premium flavour experience at home without the price tag. Get depth and subtlety with zero equipment or culinary know-how. Turn all your favourite foods into an even better dish with just a drizzle or a dash.
Add flavour not fire™
- 6 Second Sauce has a mild to medium heat that suits all palettes. It won't burn your mouth or kill the flavours you love.
- It's not a hot sauce and it's not a chilli oil. It's a new experience that adds a distinctive, fresh dimension with a simple twist of a cap.
- Other companies bottle heat. We bottle flavour!
What does it taste like?
- It's rich, dark and delicious — quick to become a favourite!
- Spicy and smokey with sweet aromatic notes that capture your attention but don't overwhelm. Evokes the essence of roasted nuts, woody seasoning, rich caramels and sweet dry fruits. It's umami deep and candy bright in one. Smooth on the tongue and light in the mouth with just a hint of heat, the layers of flavour evolve on your palette.
- Adds a delicious slow-cooked intensity to all your food in just 6 seconds.
How do you use it?
- Anywhere you'd use butter, olive oil or your favourite ketchup, dressing or marinade. It can even replace salt and pepper to add that special zing.
- Add it in the kitchen while cooking, or take it to the table to top off whatever's on your plate.
- Or, just enjoy it by itself, as a dip with toast, bread or crackers.
What does it go with?
- It's a pan-condiment that works with every flavour base.
- We call it the world's first Pandiment™!
- Check out these special usage ideas:
- It even goes with ice cream. Yes, that's right, ice cream!
- Got your own ideas for recipes? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 6 Second Sauce contains: Australian olive oil, capsicum annum (chipotle chilli, sweet paprika), cinnamon, fennel, pimento, aniseed, cloves, pepper.
- 6 Second Sauce on Fire contains: Australian olive oil, capsicum annum (chipotle chilli, sweet paprika), capsicum chinense (Carolina Reaper), cinnamon, fennel, pimento, aniseed, cloves, pepper. Contains capsaicin, piperine.
- 6 Second Sauce Chilli Vanilli Twist contains: Australian olive oil, capsicum annum (chipotle chilli, sweet paprika), coconut, Grade A vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, fennel, pimento, aniseed, cloves, pepper.
- Our olive oil is 100% Australian origin and fully meets or exceeds AS 5264-2011.
- Allergen information: 6 Second Sauce, 6 Second Sauce on Fire and 6 Second Sauce Chilli Vanilli Twist products are not known to contain declared allergens.
Serving and Storage
- 6 Second Sauce and 6 Second Sauce on Fire may be served at room temperature, or at the temperature of the food being prepared, including hot, cold or frozen food. May be used as an ingredient during cooking and is suitable for frying, baking or microwave cooking.
- There is no need to pre-heat or pre-chill the product before use.
- Some settling of contents may occur with storage, and is normal. There is no need to shake the product before use.
- 6 Second Sauce and 6 Second Sauce on Fire should be stored upright in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is not required.
- For best results store away from heat, light and moisture and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- To ensure the best flavour and aroma is maintained, always store and serve in the original glass bottle and avoid decanting into plastic containers.
- Re-cap tightly when not in use.
- 6 Second Sauce and 6 Second Sauce on Fire can be stored in the refrigerator if desired, however may appear cloudy when cold. Product quality is not affected and cloudiness will disappear when the product returns to room temperature.
- 6 Second Sauce and 6 Second Sauce on Fire products retain their quality in storage for a period of up to 12 months, in accordance with the best before date printed on the label.
- For peak quality and guaranteed enjoyment we suggest using the products within 3 months of opening.
Good to Know
Made in Australia
Only natural ingredients
No artificial colours
No artificial flavours
Heart-healthy — over 80% unsaturated fats
Zestify 6 Second Sauce
Zestify 6 Second Sauce on Fire
Zestify 6 Second Sauce Chilli Vanilli Twist
Updated January 2022. NATA Accredited testing by Symbio Laboratories Sydney. Certificates S1027119-1 [R00], S1027119-2 [R00] and S1047425 [R00]. Results < 0.1g / 100mL or < 3mg / 100mL are below the limits of reporting and display as 0.0 per serving.